Thursday, August 6, 2009

Déjà Dreaming

I’ve been getting the feeling lately like something big is happening. I’m not quite sure what it is yet but I am sensing that it could be a big shift in my life. My creativity has been sky rocketing, my intuition and healing abilities are honing, and my inspiration seems to be blossoming. Also, friends from earlier times in my life when I was growing spiritually at a rapid rate seem to be coming out of the woodwork.

The other night at dinner, I had a familiar feeling that I had dreamt about a situation that we were in. And, it wasn’t déjà vu. I’ve had the feeling before. The only way I have been able to describe it is to say that I’ve dreamt it. Which is what it feels like; watching a dream unfold. The funny thing is, the situations usually aren’t anything spectacular. For example, sitting at dinner with a few people from our Yuen seminar isn’t all that profound. Yes, we got some great work done. But, that in and of itself isn’t a great feat in my life. Not that I know of anyway.

When I was discussing it with my husband he mentioned the possibility that these experiences could be my way of experiencing Divine Timing. Divine Timing is an interesting concept which I particularly enjoy. It seems to go along with other belief systems that I have. Divine Timing (according to my perception) is the view that before we come into this life we decide certain things that we will do, or experience. Some instances of Divine Timing might be having children or getting married. These occurrences are non-negotiable. No matter what we do in our lives, our Divine Timing WILL happen. We can fight against it, but it won’t be pleasant. So when we realize that we are in alignment with our Divine Timing…it can be a wonderful gift.

This déjà-dreaming that happens to me is pretty cool. I think it would be even cooler if it was my subconscious letting me know that I’ve seen this before. That I know this is the right path, and that I’m on it. That I’m right in-step with my Divine Timing.

My question for you is: Have you experienced a knowing that you are on the right path? If so, how did it manifest itself for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment